Missives to Fictional Characters

Yes, we are writing 50,000-word novels in a month. No, we don't know why either. However, we do know that it is All The Characters' Fault, and that writing letters to them will make everything better. Thus!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dear Suffolk's Hat,

<3333 and I haven't even met you. And 'Nicholas', eh? Interesting. *prods Sinclair to do something about it*

Dear DeBattista,

Sorry about the moustache. It wasn't strictly intentional, until I realised you couldn't be a moustachioed villain without one.

Dear Shapiro and Sholto,

I'm sorry about him, I really am. And no you are not having a Shien/Zenon style gay henchmen relationship. I SAID NO.

Ellie
xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Ev said...

DeBattista darling,
Shave off that moustache, or you might find yourself single in short order.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ev

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Dear Everina,

The moustache is part of my integrity as a villain! I couldn't possibly shave it off! But if you insist! Darling...?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (does that row of kisses make me look less evil>!)
Romsey

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home