Dear Monkey, Jibsy, Ed et al,
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP. Stop rubbing it in that you have lots of novel and I have NONE. And Monkey, your manic word aims are...creepy, at best.
Dear Next Week,
I'm coming to you! With tons and tons of glorious novel in tow, I swear. I MUST write a lot and get over the word limit so when I get back to University there'll be lots of work done and I can stop worrying about having to do sixteen billion other things.
Dear Deardamnit,
I'm writing more in you than in my novel. Bugger.
You know who I am by now, I use you enough.
Dear Next Week,
I'm coming to you! With tons and tons of glorious novel in tow, I swear. I MUST write a lot and get over the word limit so when I get back to University there'll be lots of work done and I can stop worrying about having to do sixteen billion other things.
Dear Deardamnit,
I'm writing more in you than in my novel. Bugger.
You know who I am by now, I use you enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home