Dear NaNoWriMo,
Mind if I start you next week, when there are actually hours in the day in which to do so?
Dear Lex,
Hello again. Yes. Sorry for that moment of madness in which I thought I'd actually write a serious book. Can't think what came over me there. Won't do it again.
Dear Caiaphus,
Ha! Ahahahahaha! Aha! Ahahahahahahahahaha!
What can I say, I still think you got off more lightly than Dulcibella of last years.
Dear Last Year's Nano,
Stop trying to get in on the action. I wrote you last year, damn it. Stop demanding a sequel which really isn't supposed to be about you. You might get a cameo, I suppose. Or at least the actors will. If I'm feeling very silly.
Dear Tamakazura Family Staff,
Stop eating my inspiration. I need it for this NaNo thing.
My compliments (these being the very pointed sort of compliments as favoured by Lord Ozawa)
Ellie
Dear Lex,
Hello again. Yes. Sorry for that moment of madness in which I thought I'd actually write a serious book. Can't think what came over me there. Won't do it again.
Dear Caiaphus,
Ha! Ahahahahaha! Aha! Ahahahahahahahahaha!
What can I say, I still think you got off more lightly than Dulcibella of last years.
Dear Last Year's Nano,
Stop trying to get in on the action. I wrote you last year, damn it. Stop demanding a sequel which really isn't supposed to be about you. You might get a cameo, I suppose. Or at least the actors will. If I'm feeling very silly.
Dear Tamakazura Family Staff,
Stop eating my inspiration. I need it for this NaNo thing.
My compliments (these being the very pointed sort of compliments as favoured by Lord Ozawa)
Ellie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home