Dear NaNo,
Now, now, there's no reason to dry up on me just because I'm back at University and have a) less inspiration than a dodo and b) far too much work to concentrate on. You're supposed to be more fun than work. Why can't I write you? I would blame the curtains, but I've replaced them.
Dear Norton,
Must not forget about you just because Sinclair has turned up now and bands of three work so much better than bands of four. I like you, Norton. No hiding in your hotel room.
Dear Lord-Worthington-in-Ev's-novel,
Be a main character! Be a main character! <3
Dear Suffolk-in-Ev's-novel,
You too!
Dear Stuart and Ev,
Cameos coming up very soon. I promise. Ahahahahaha.
Regards,
Ellie
Dear Norton,
Must not forget about you just because Sinclair has turned up now and bands of three work so much better than bands of four. I like you, Norton. No hiding in your hotel room.
Dear Lord-Worthington-in-Ev's-novel,
Be a main character! Be a main character! <3
Dear Suffolk-in-Ev's-novel,
You too!
Dear Stuart and Ev,
Cameos coming up very soon. I promise. Ahahahahaha.
Regards,
Ellie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home