Dear Irene
For heaven's sake, will you stop being more interesting than Laurence! This is not your book!
xxx Ev
Everina,
Laurence is uninteresting.
Lady Irene Fairfax
Irene,
And your point is? Do what I say or I'll go and have Laurence work for Worthington instead, and write about that. God knows he'd probably do better than working for you.
x Ev
Dear Both of You,
Er... I am right here, you know.
Laurence
Laurence,
Shut up.
Irene
Laurence,
Shut up.
Ev
Suffolk,
Stop frolicking around with rent boys who don't even exist in this novel,
xx Ev
xxx Ev
Everina,
Laurence is uninteresting.
Lady Irene Fairfax
Irene,
And your point is? Do what I say or I'll go and have Laurence work for Worthington instead, and write about that. God knows he'd probably do better than working for you.
x Ev
Dear Both of You,
Er... I am right here, you know.
Laurence
Laurence,
Shut up.
Irene
Laurence,
Shut up.
Ev
Suffolk,
Stop frolicking around with rent boys who don't even exist in this novel,
xx Ev

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home