Dear Spirallily

Okay, so you’re not a character per se, but that hardly matters. I’m writing to you (even though I know you can’t read, you’ll have to get Desreal to use your input scanner-runners or something) just to say thanks. Thanks for being here since the start, thanks for not throwing tantrums or fits or major personality changes my way, and thanks for not complaining about all the damage I’m going to be doing to you. That includes painting you bright orange, but fair enough, that’s not set in stone yet. I’m on the wall as to whether you survive or not, though. After all, letting Tojai Kree hijack you really wasn’t nice, and as for joining Corscar’s fleet, well. Fair enough, if you do go, then at least you deserved it.
Sorry for rendering you spectacularly badly in the horrific biro-and-felt-tip-and-some-water-that-fell-on-you-when-i-was-in-the-sixth-form-centre medium, but I really needed to see just what a Rexen Messomesso-class transport barge looks like. Ahe.

3 Comments:
Thanks to you two, I was out looking for some scommesse, when I found my spouse cheating on me! What would I do without you pair?
Hah! I was considering lamenting about my lack of spam comments, but you stole my thunder. Bad form, very bad form.
Am impressed at the technology-ness of actually scanning in and posting a picture. There is no chance I'm doing the same thing, because my drawing would make your eyes bleed. All of your eyes.
And anyway, my scanner blew up.
... only a little bit.
It was more of a "whirr... whirrr... whirrrrrr.... phut".
Then it died. That was ages ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home