Missives to Fictional Characters

Yes, we are writing 50,000-word novels in a month. No, we don't know why either. However, we do know that it is All The Characters' Fault, and that writing letters to them will make everything better. Thus!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Dear As-Yet-Un-named Female Actor,

Good news! I have Great Plans for your character. They came to me in a trail of blazing light this morning, as I wandered through the pouring rain, umbrella-less, in what turned out to be an amazing and cathartic moment.

Dear Setting,

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! *claws at eyeballs*

Dear Everyone Else,

Does anyone have any idea when Alice In Wonderland was written?

The slightly less irritable author (and the morning hair has become damp, and extended itself into all sorts of gorgeous and intricate tangles. I can only hope my Plot will follow its fine example)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ev said...

Hah! I think my setting wil definitely be described as "futuristic and shiny". And I can do the same for all of the characters.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ev said...

Just... you know, general shininess.
Or they may all secretly be cyborgs. There's a thought.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home