Dear Dulcibella,
I am so, so sorry.
Yes, we are writing 50,000-word novels in a month. No, we don't know why either. However, we do know that it is All The Characters' Fault, and that writing letters to them will make everything better. Thus!
3 Comments:
So sorry you had to say it twice? ;;)
Oh, just wait, my next letter has a picture to go with it. No doubt I'll end up replacing the background of the page with the image, or whatever, and you can all take your chance to laugh at me. Heck, you might as well start now. :(
I'll have you know it was nothing to do with not being technological - hmph! It's the silliness of the technology rather than the silliness of me! This laptop is the Village Idiot of computers, I swear.
And the damn thing doesn't actually function when you put it on your lap. And what is the bloody point of having a so-called 'laptop' if it doesn't WORK on your lap? And the only reason I'm using the stupid inept piec of machinery is because the other one stabbed me in the back! Traitors, all! Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
Deep breaths, rant over.
Post a Comment
<< Home