Ahem ahem, look at my technological skill!
Bet you two didn't think I would work out how to do it! But I have and here I am, with drinks with bananananananas in for all. Ahem.
Dear Fred,
Please get in touch with yours truly (the frazzled author) ASAP about a name change. You simply cannot be called Fred.
Dear Simon,
The same goes for you.
Dear Un-named female lead with lots of hair,
Stop mooning over Simon, you aren't going to meet him until Chapter 3.
Dear Chorus of Insane Political Actors in Glittery Dresses,
Please stay in your box until I need you. And note, the liquor cabinet is locked for a Reason.
Ellie
xxxxxx
Dear Fred,
Please get in touch with yours truly (the frazzled author) ASAP about a name change. You simply cannot be called Fred.
Dear Simon,
The same goes for you.
Dear Un-named female lead with lots of hair,
Stop mooning over Simon, you aren't going to meet him until Chapter 3.
Dear Chorus of Insane Political Actors in Glittery Dresses,
Please stay in your box until I need you. And note, the liquor cabinet is locked for a Reason.
Ellie
xxxxxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home