Dear Plot,
Thank you for finally showing up, albeit in a somewhat vague and incomplete form. I appreciate it, I really do.
Dear Alicia's father,
Please, get some motives. 'Money,' while a highly probable motive, may lay me open to accusations of one-dimensionalness.
... wait a moment, I'm not actually sure I care about that. Naaah.
But seriously, why do you want Robert? I've told you, he can't see stockmarket prices because predicting stocks is just... not a good special power. Doesn't sound good.
Oh, and a name would be nice.
Dear Robert,
No stockmarket prices! Get yourself a proper power! And BEFORE Tuesday.
Dear Sergeant Whatsyourface,
I appreciate you showing up. Dee is going to get arrested and sent to different prisons numerous times, so would you please think up some methods of coincidentally being there when she is, because I'm sick of disappearing characters. And nameless ones.
Dear Evil Warder,
Name! Evil methods! Believability!
Your loving but steadily-getting-more-worried author,
- Ev
P.S. If all of you nameless characters don't buck up, I'm picking names at random from a baby names site, and one of you is going to be Marmaduke. Don't let that happen to you.
Dear Alicia's father,
Please, get some motives. 'Money,' while a highly probable motive, may lay me open to accusations of one-dimensionalness.
... wait a moment, I'm not actually sure I care about that. Naaah.
But seriously, why do you want Robert? I've told you, he can't see stockmarket prices because predicting stocks is just... not a good special power. Doesn't sound good.
Oh, and a name would be nice.
Dear Robert,
No stockmarket prices! Get yourself a proper power! And BEFORE Tuesday.
Dear Sergeant Whatsyourface,
I appreciate you showing up. Dee is going to get arrested and sent to different prisons numerous times, so would you please think up some methods of coincidentally being there when she is, because I'm sick of disappearing characters. And nameless ones.
Dear Evil Warder,
Name! Evil methods! Believability!
Your loving but steadily-getting-more-worried author,
- Ev
P.S. If all of you nameless characters don't buck up, I'm picking names at random from a baby names site, and one of you is going to be Marmaduke. Don't let that happen to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home