Dear Main Character,
Congratulations! You are not female, and not me! This is good. However, may I please reiterate a couple of minor points:
- You are not allowed to like books. Just, no.
- Yes, you have sisters. I *like* sisters. And these ones are nice. Some of the time. Promise!
- Develop yourself, please. A name would be a good start, but I appreciate that settling on a gender may have taken all of your energy.
Dear Female Secondary Character,
Name, please. Also: age, position, father's job. Situation involving you spending lots of time with MC. The fact that you have an unpredictable personality doesn't mean you're allowed to be unpredictable to *me*.
Dear Sisters,
I have limited your number. I may even throw in a brother somewhere. And why do you all seem to want guns?!
Love to all (make the most of it, it won't last),
Ev
- You are not allowed to like books. Just, no.
- Yes, you have sisters. I *like* sisters. And these ones are nice. Some of the time. Promise!
- Develop yourself, please. A name would be a good start, but I appreciate that settling on a gender may have taken all of your energy.
Dear Female Secondary Character,
Name, please. Also: age, position, father's job. Situation involving you spending lots of time with MC. The fact that you have an unpredictable personality doesn't mean you're allowed to be unpredictable to *me*.
Dear Sisters,
I have limited your number. I may even throw in a brother somewhere. And why do you all seem to want guns?!
Love to all (make the most of it, it won't last),
Ev

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home