Dear Dee
Seriously, this getting yourself arrested was a really bad idea.
I mean, I can do school. I know about my school. I can imagine your school, even when you're taking damnfool subjects like that flybug one.
But what the hell do I know about police procedure?
There are going to be so many inaccurate details and unfounded assertations and half-remembered snatches of a trailer for The Bill that even you're going to get sick of this. Not to mention my wordcount has slowed to a crawl because I keep needing to pull procedures out of thin air. I despair sometimes, I really do.
- Ev
P.S. Don't think this is going to be fun. I'm not happy with you.
I mean, I can do school. I know about my school. I can imagine your school, even when you're taking damnfool subjects like that flybug one.
But what the hell do I know about police procedure?
There are going to be so many inaccurate details and unfounded assertations and half-remembered snatches of a trailer for The Bill that even you're going to get sick of this. Not to mention my wordcount has slowed to a crawl because I keep needing to pull procedures out of thin air. I despair sometimes, I really do.
- Ev
P.S. Don't think this is going to be fun. I'm not happy with you.

1 Comments:
This is why I whore soft sci-fi. Research? What research! XD
Post a Comment
<< Home